What I have learned at spark
1) I learned that internships are a great way to get your foot in the door into the industry.
2) I learned that technology and the field of communications is changing.
3) Television and social media are beginning to come together to get the opinion of thousands of people. Ex: chat group online while sporting event airs.
4) Jobs are becoming more available internationally and globalization is effecting communications around the world.
5) Almost nothing is free anymore that has to do with communications.
Alex Brown's Resume
-Assistant to the Pro Martins Dam tennis
Play By Play announcer
-Basketball (boys and girls
-Football (Including the Valor Bowl)
-Lacrosse (boys and girls) (Including boys central league championship for 2011)
-Soccer (boys and girls)
-Sports anchor on the school morning announcements
Director for school concerts and plays.
Served as student executive producer for 2010-2011 school year.